Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Art of War Comes to Video Games

Art of War is coming to a console near you !

[...] the game will use likenesses of the current and future stars of the ring in new and fantastical ways, extending their capabilities beyond that of mere mortals [...]
This means you can expect Zhang Tiequan to throw fireballs and Dai Shuanghai to invoke an eagle that rips his oponnent's heart out.

Since this is a chinese game, you can also expect you'll be able to play with Wonderlai Silvo and Fodor Emelieko...

EDIT:
Always check your sources. This is the first thing you learn when you go to journalism school, but since I'm a blogger, I tought I could afford not to. Well, turns out the AoW image on the site I'm linking to is misleading, as the game actually concerns the other, Texas-based Art of War. Anyway the good thing to come out of this is that I noticed that they're advertising a "USA vs China" Art of War event. I don't know if there's gonna be any real chinese fighters from China, or just "chinese" fighters like Cung Le ("Vietnamese ? that's good enough for me, you're hired !").
I'll keep you posted as soon as I get more info.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.