Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Ultimate Kung Fu Fighter: Now With Videos !

On FightOpinion.com, Zach said :

someone put this show up on YouTube or Daily Motion soon
Well, your prayers have been answered. Head here to watch the show on the Chinese Youtube, Tudou.com.

I don't know if I should be even talking about this, because I'm afraid it's just more ammo to the TMA haters. But you know, as long as it gets me traffic, what do I care ? (that's the way bloggers think, we'll do anything for more traffic. And I don't even have google ads !).
But I have to put up a disclaimer though. I'll be the first to admit such a show is not a good sign regarding to the state of traditional martial arts in China. However it doesn't mean all martial arts are like this.

Just maybe 90%.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.